25 Aug New Jobs Center created for Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce Website
One of my most valuable memberships is that to the Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce. They are constantly looking to add value for their members! Last week the E-Board voted to create a new Jobs Center on the website, and so we got to work.
- investigated potential applications and found the one most suited to them
- verified that the application would integrate with the website without causing any conflicts
- worked with the Chamber to have a few people test the application before it went live
- created custom artwork and modified the home page slideshow to showcase the new feature
- created the instructions on the new pages so users would understand how to use the new app
- modified the website main menu so that the new app would be easily accessible
This cost them nothing, by the way, because they were already on our Annual Maintenance and Support Contract.
This is just one example of the kind of support we offer our clients. We are your virtual, on-demand Web Development Team! We can do this on-demand, or as part of an annual support contract, which works out to be even more cost-effective.
If you are a member of the Greater Beverly Chamber, and even if you’re not, be sure to visit this new section – it’s free for members to post jobs!Visit Site